In just one year, you would save 6 pounds of paper by switching to electronic billing.
Go green. In just one year, by switching from paper to electronic billing, statements and payments, the average American household would:
- Save 6 pounds of paper
- Save 23 pounds of wood
- Create the greenhouse gas-reducing benefit of planting and growing one tree for five years
- Prevent the production of 29 pounds of greenhouse gases, which is the equivalent of:
- The emissions caused by not driving 30 miles
- The emissions caused by consuming 2 gallons of gasoline
Enjoy the freedom
Not only would you make a difference in your environmental footprint, think of the freedom you would enjoy:
- Freedom from clutter—no more looking through stacks of mail to find your bill
- No stamps needed—no more hunting for stamps and making sure the envelope is mailed
- Pay your bill anywhere, any time. Even if you are on vacation or away from home, you'll know when you bill is due and can pay online.