Tri-County Business Insurance Program
In today’s economic market, it is good to have stability in an insurance partner. We partnered with Gloucester County Regional Chamber of Commerce to bring members group-buying power, product and pricing incentives, and the possibility to earn a dividend. Dividends often pay for the cost of membership and then some.
An important aspect of our group insurance programs is preventing loss and controlling claims costs. Because dividends are based on the group’s collective loss experience, a business that may have had a significant loss may still be eligible to receive a dividend. In fact, Penn National Insurance has paid dividends totally $12.5 million collectively to our total group program portfolio over the past five years.
- All-lines dividend (excluding umbrella and bonds)
- Dividends are based on total group premium and claims experience. As program grows, so does dividend potential.
- Enhanced coverages on auto, businessowners, property, workers' compensation and general liability—giving you added protection at no additional cost
- Information and services to help reduce losses — the payoff is greater dividend potential
- Outstanding, local claim and customer support service
How It Works
Dividend earned is based on the total group premium and claims experience of eligible lines.
|If group premium is||$1.25 M|
|And group loss ratio is:||15%|
|Group Dividend is:||13%|
|If member premium is:||$10,000|
|Dividend earned will be:||$1,300|
Want to know more?
Contact one of these Chamber member agencies today!
|The Barclay Group||Deptford||856-848-8455|
|Brown & Brown Insurance||Glassboro||856-881-2862|
|Thomas Heist Insurance Agency||Vineland||856-696-3152|