We’re big enough to offer sophisticated systems and services, and small enough to offer our agents and our policyholders the personal attention and relationships that only a regional carrier can offer. Here are just a few highlights of the automation capabilities we provide.
Our goal is to provide you with seamless, simple online tools to support your agency’s workflow and respond to your customer’s needs the easiest, fastest way possible.
Our personal lines quoting system, PennPlus, is one of the best in the industry. View a short video (3:35) to hear what our agents say about how easy it is to do business with us.
In addition, our automation capabilities have been recognized by technology industry leaders:
- HP Visionary Award for significant strides in improving customers' technology experiences
- Applied System's Interface Partnership Award for our real-time quoting services
Real-time Quoting from your desktop
Penn National Insurance is committed to supporting the industry-wide, real-time education and implementation initiative, in conjunction with ACORD and Agent’s Council for Technology (ACT). Real-time is the ability to click on a button from your agency management system or comparative rater for immediate access to carrier information on the client.
Whether you use AMS TransactNOW or IVANS Transformation Station, we offer the following real-time features:
- Quote new policies for personal auto and homeowners
- Quote changes for personal auto and homeowners
- Quote all major commercial lines of business
- Claims Inquiry
- Billing Inquiry
- Loss Runs Inquiry
- Policy Inquiry
- Personal Lines comparative raters (PL Rater and EZLynx)
Online services through our agent’s extranet
PennConnect is our outstanding online agency extranet, where you'll find a variety of tools for doing business with us:
- Make direct bill payment or personal lines deposits on behalf of your direct bill policyholders
- Views web payment and deposit history including a searchable directory of payments and deposits made
- Manage recurring payments program with access to necessary forms
- Free access to replacement cost valuator
- View a variety of reports, for easy tracking of your agency’s results
- Billing, policy & claims information — search by policy number, account number, claim number or by a portion of the account name
- Searchable directory of company forms; manuals; news; bulletins
- Quote new Personal Lines and Commercial Lines
- Quote and submit Personal Lines changes
- Online bond approval system for miscellaneous bonds; forms & applications; bond rates
- Access marketing brochures
And to complete the quoting process, we download the policyholder information back to you upon issuing the policy or policy changes.
Since we need to be available when it's convenient for them, we offer convenient, web-delivered services to our policyholders for access 24/7 to:
- Electronic funds transfer, where payments will be withdrawn automatically from a checking account
- View billing information
- Request changes to payment plans
- View dec pages for personal insurance policies
- Request changes to the lien/titleholder, make address changes and order ID cards (for personal auto policies)
- Report and view claims